Friday, April 23, 2010

Tool Time


I’ve seen this game around and thought it would be fun to have. However, I figured it could be made cheaper than I could buy it. (I’m going through a bargain minded season in life.) I researched it and found what I needed to get it made and realized we have a ton of old golf balls in the attic. I mentioned it to my husband and said we should make one of these. By “we” of course I meant “him.”

My husband responded by saying “Go ahead, make one.” He then explained he thought I should make one by myself. He would set the tools out for me, but I needed to do it all by myself. So….I did! I used the saw, drill, etc. I even picked out all the supplies I needed at Home Depot by myself. I made the game for a fraction of what it would have cost in the store. Who says girls can’t use all the tools in the garage??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth!

I'm loving your blog. I just stumbled across it. I'll definitely be checking back.

Feel free to check out mine at:

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com

Also, I wanted to let you know about a contest I have happening right now. It could generate a lot of new viewers and followers to your blog. If you're intersted, all of the details are in my most recent post!

xoxo

The Boyfriend Shopper

Information Technology said...

nice truck i like it,... keep blogging