Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In the Arms of Love

“I’m found in the arms of Love.
For Your Love
It has saved my soul
I’ll run to your arms of love
Your Light’s gonna lead me home.”

-Lyrics to“King of All Days” by Hillsong

We sang this song Sunday at church. When I was singing the words, I couldn’t help but flash back to the times I have literally felt wrapped in the arms of Love. What a great feeling that is!

Often we are asked the question, “Where do you see yourself in __ years?” If you know and accept the Love of Christ, I know where you will be found. You’ll be found in the arms of Love. It’s a pretty good place to be…actually the best place to be.

We may not know what we will be doing in the next 5 years. Some of us don’t know what we will be doing in the next 10 minutes. However, if we are walking with Him, we will always know where we can be found. It’s in His arms…if we will have Him.

No comments: