Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yo-Yo Emotions

Recent things on my mind and my reactions to them:


The other day I heard someone’s cell phone alert them. It was the same setting I had on my old phone back when I was dating my husband. I heard the sound and my stomach suddenly did a flip like when I would get a love note text from him when dating- *Smile* The realization I’m not so different from Pavlov’s dog- *Frown*

Shaun White’s record breaking run on the halfpipe- *Smile* Shaun White doing the air guitar to the National Anthem on the Olympic podium- *Frown*

My favorite show “LOST” is in a new season- *Smile* This is the final season for my favorite show “LOST.”- *Frown*

US Olympic Ski team’s medal winning performances- *Smile* Visions of the man I accidently stabbed in the stomach with my ski pole during my first ski experience- *Frown*

The sound of flatulence during my yoga class- *Frown* The feeling of thankfulness that it wasn’t me- *Smile*

Olympic figure skating- *Smile* Men’s figure skating pants- *Frown*

Signs that summer is on its way and warmer weather is near- *Smile* Signs at the department store that bathing suit season is near- *Frown*

Smoked Barbeque Ribs- *Smile* Our President smoking in the White House- *Frown*

The 1980’s McDonalds commercial where Ronald McDonald helps a little boy ice skate- *Smile* Freakish looking clowns in general- *Frown*

No comments: