Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Questions From My Quirky Mind


Am I weird because I got excited and already bought a pumpkin bowl and a bunch of candy for the trick or treater’s this year?

Is there a more beautiful place in the fall besides IL?

Why is a campfire so hypnotizing?

Are runners chasing after more than the finish line in life? And are climbers trying to reach something more than the top of the mountain??

Why do cell phone companies have to be so frustrating?

Why does The Cheesecake Factory cheesecake make me smile with just the thought of it?

Is there such a thing as healthy food that tastes terrific?

Does it make me “mature” that my neighbors painted the trim on their house and the entire garage door bright PINK and I: 1. Resisted the urge to run to the other neighbors and gossip about it. 2. Still smile and wave to them even though the pink color strikes a nerve in me each day.

It is bad that one of the reasons I am excited for fall is that I can wear cute heeled boots again?

Will my husband remember that he said he won’t ever say I am not adventurous since I crawled through a bunch of dark caves with him that had big spiders and no room to stand up?!

Will I ever be able to run competitively again?

Will this new season of fall be the best season in life yet?

Is there a comfortable dress shoe with heels that won’t hurt my foot after wearing it for 12 hours?

How will I see God at work this season and how will I allow Him to work through me?


Feel free to provide answers to any of the above.

No comments: